About Landisville Railroad
Known in the railroad industry by its AAR reporting mark, “LVR”, Landisville Railroad interchanges with Class 1 railroad Norfolk Southern at Landisville, Pennsylvania.
LVR is situated on over 20-acres, located near major interstate highway systems, linking our facility to northeast U.S. and mid-Atlantic ports, industries, warehouses, businesses and other markets. LVR is the site of transloading operations for a wide range of commodities, including:
- Industrial Sand
- Agricultural Commodities
- Rock Salt
- Scrap Materials
- and more…
Landisville Railroad is located at the gateway of the Northeast United States. Our rail yard is within easy reach of the ports located at Philadelphia and Baltimore, as well as the Norfolk Southern rail terminals at Enola and Rutherford, PA, placing us near the confluence of the east-west and north-south rail corridors.
Ranging from local to national companies, our customers are key to our success and our future. We work hard to provide them with the most cost-effective means to bring their products to market so that they can remain efficient and competitive. We look forward to adding you to our list of most key people – our customers!
- "Whoever has the cheapest transportation has the advantage"
- J. Paul Getty
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LANDISVILLE RAILROAD for achieving a superior safety record and receiving the 2008 Jake Railroad Award!
A special thanks to all those whoe have worked so hard and vigilantly to gain Landisville Railroad this very special recognition.
- Landisville Railroad's Transloading Services are located in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic Transporation Network. Use Landisville Railroad to:
- Reduce & manage costs
- Enhance reliability and flexibility
- Track shipments
- Better manage inventories
- Agricultural supplies
- Feed and Grain
- Building materials
- Specialized shipments
- Customized delivery needs
- Short-term warehousing
- “The U.S. freight transportation system will ensure the safe, secure, efficient, and reliable movement of goods and bolster the Nation’s economy while improving environmental quality.” Transportation Vision for 2030: Ensuring personal freedom and economic vitality for a Nation on the move, U.S. Department of Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Administration (January 2008), at p. 13.
- Contact Us[contact-form-7 id="31" title="Contact form 1"]